Monday 6 April 2009

The Sunburnt of Seville

I am leaving Seville today to go to Barcelona. It was a lovely visit. We took a tour of a beautiful castle and its gardens, as well as the Plaza d'espania where part of Star Wars Episode 2 was filmed. We were able to go to the beach at Cadiz where the three scotsman got incredibly burnt by the spanish sun. It was a very relaxing trip, especially after our tiring stay in London.
The men and women of Spain are probably the most beautiful people in the world. You can tell they take good care of themselves. The men are fit and thin up until their deaths, and the women stay beautiful long after their prime. I remember the Italians being just the same way. I would like to know their secret, maybe it's the Mediterranean blood. I adore Spain, and will miss it dearly when I leave.
Have a good day!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment