Monday 23 March 2009

You know what they say about Aberdeen...

If you don't like the weather, just wait around 5 minutes.

The thing is my dears, it's actually true here (at least in the last two days)!

Let me just describe to you the weather I've been experiencing today:
I woke up at around 8:00 am to a beautiful, blue sky day with a little wind. I walked to Uni, and it was wonderful. I walk out of my second lecture, and it is now cloudy and grey :(. During lunch with Sarah it even started to rain. By the time lunch was over, it had stopped raining, but it was still pretty cold. When I left my Robotics lab, it had started to rain as well as be insanely windy and cold. Half way home, I swear it even started to snow a bit! Approximately two minutes after the slight snow, the sun started coming out and the blue sky shone through, and another 3 minutes and I couldn't tell it had even been an awful day. I had to close the blind in my room because the sun was so bright. I now look out my window, not ten minutes after I walked in, and it is cloudy and depressing again. Oh Aberdeen!

No comments:

Post a Comment